Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

002. Did I do that?

Finally made it to Winter Trend for some reason I thought it just started a few days ago and like every event lots of great looking stuff but I didn't have a chance to get everything my mouth drooled over but do plan on going back until at least half (if not all) the items on my list is scratched off hopefully there will still be enough time.

This is just two items I got which happens to be from the same store. With the weather in SL getting colder it was time to get a coat and Loordes of London has a good selection of them as well as boots so I couldn't pass either of them up. The event ends December 13th  Winter Trend 2013



  1. >TRUTH< Devina -  fades ( the old fades before the re-texturing  )
  2. MIEL UVA NECKLACE ( Subscriber Gift )
  3. Loordes of London-Cassani Car Coat-#8
  4. Loordes of London-Sacre Couer Boots-Black 1
  5. KaTink - Tree Cutting Prop ( group gift )
  6. Purple Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment