Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

001. Happy Holidays Everyone

I don't even know where to begin there is so much going on in SL this month that I can't figure out where to go first or even next. A lot of people are certainly outdoing themselves and it's great to see such creative minds come up with next either it be clothes, furniture, or poses it's all so amazing one can't help but feel like a kid in a candy store. But I must post my most favorite thing so far and it's not because I work there but it's just oh my god amazing and that would be Carrie's Decembers Limited Christmas. I seriously can't even put into words how much I love this dress.


Isn't it beautiful? Lovely shade of blue thatwould suit just about anybody. It comes with everything even shoes, make-up, Tango appliers (for those who use them) as well as the tiara. There is also a bra and panties set as seen below with belly chain that is included as well.


So you see you should defiantly stop by Carrie's Lingerie and pick this up. It will be available for just this month. You can get it in the main store or in VIP which is having a 12 days of Christmas that are all already out.

  1. Carrie's Lingerie ~2013 Christmas Limited
  2. [ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ -Kinder Fairy ] group gift (comes with skin appliers)
  3. Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
  4. Magika [01] Mint


No comments:

Post a Comment